Microsoft Dynamics 365 Field Service
Efficient and proactive field service with Dynamics 365 CRM.
What is Microsoft Dynamics 365 Field Service?
Imagine being able to provide customers with a field service characterized by multiple facilities managing and by a centralized maintenance scheduling. Imagine doing technical interventions remotely with the help of experts wherever they are. And working with advanced tools such as Augmented Reality and IoT to solve problems in real time. All of this is possible with Microsoft Dynamics 365 Field Service.
More information for customers and employees with Dynamics 365
With Dynamics 365 Field Service you can improve processes and workflows on the field. The CRM solution ensures your employees have complete information about every service request and it links customer service, field service, and technicians together.
This gives your employees an overview of the status of work and allows them to report any problems in a timely manner. Dynamics 365 Field Service not only guarantees satisfied customers, but it also reduces the costs that deeper maintenance measures would require.
- Improve profitability by automatically scheduling technicians' activities optimizing their time.
- Manage resource scheduling across multiple work orders using interactive drag-and-drop scheduling.
- Synchronize and track inventory across multiple locations with centralized data management in Dynamics 365 to increase first-time success rates.
Improved efficiency on the field
- Increase the efficiency of field operations by allowing technicians to access company information through mobile devices in order to capture and update all work order details.
- Take advantage of cutting-edge technologies such as augmented reality viewers to improve productivity.
Integration with IoT
- Benefit from CRM's IoT features to identify malfunctions and proactively inform customers.
- Perform just-in-time maintenance on demand and avoid unnecessary costs.
- Communicate detailed, real-time information to customers using Dynamics 365, keeping them updated on how the order is being handled
- Simplify activities tracking and enable customers to self-manage appointments through a portal that interacts directly with CRM.
- Customize easly Dynamics 365 Field Service to satisfy your company's needs and create web applications using zero-code editors and tools.
- Use AI to guide innovation.